Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What I am thankful for...

I was sitting here on the computer not tired one bit and was thinking about alot of things. So why not type it up for everyone to see... Ha ha
I am so blessed to have everything that I have. I recently got married to the most wonderful person, sometimes I wonder why he chose me? Seriously I mean that, he has so many great things to offer and boy do I feel lucky. I try to be perfect for him and in the end I find that I have let myself down. What is perfect anyway? Being a newlywed is so different and there is alot of adjusting. I find that i worry so much about the little things, and those things may not matter as much as I thought they would. I am so thankful Parker puts up with my constant battle of trying hard to be perfect and always thinking i need improvement. I will work on that:)
I am so thankful for family... I can't tell you enough how special family is to me. My parents are wonderful examples and simply are my best friends. Sisters are a true blessing, I love them so much. I have a tendency to open myself up to strangers more than I do to family most of the time. Weird I know, but it's true. Getting older and realizing things about myself has been a neat discovery. I want to open myself up to those around me, especially those close to me. If I don't I may miss some valuable lessons of love. By doing this I can be a better sister. I want my sisters to know what impact they have had on me. I want to be like them in so many ways. They always lead by example, so thank you for helpng me realize what life was really all about!
I am thankful for my new family the Cornaby's. I love the doors opened by marrying into another family. Everyone lives and leads a different story and how amazing it is to learn from others. These are the good days where life is changing and new lessons are there to be taught. I have not shared my feelings like this on something such as the internet, but oh well. I guess I was feeling like I wanted to share some of what I felt tonight and what makes my little brain tick. Life is good and only gets better day by day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for making us sound like rockstars! You know I look up to you too... it doesn't matter if you are the baby, you teach me daily! Love you!

    ReplyDelete