Saturday, October 24, 2009

There's only one Lagoon!

So Parker and I went to Lagoon and had alot of fun. Why is it that everything is so much more fun when your a kid though? I mean don't get me wrong we had a blast, but being a kid seems to be over the top exciting and fun. We sat on one of the benches for a little bit and just watched people and that is always awesome. I was even caught being watched by a few kids as I busted a few moves to the haunted beats. Ha ha I think I freaked a few out and the others were just laughing. Those are the fun times right?! People watching was excellent for the fact that it is Frightmare season, the costumes are hilarious. While riding the rides I loved to hear Parker laugh, if you have heard it you know what I am talking about. I love laughing and I found that we did this the majority of our time there. We really just are kids at heart, it's better that way.. Until next time farewell Lagoon!!!






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun, but I'm even happier that you finally put a new post on. :-)

    ReplyDelete