Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am now a blogger!

Well I can't get the background to show up.. So for now it's going to be blah. I decided to start a blog so I can write down things that are important to me. I also want to share my many memories with those I care about. I have enjoyed going on my sisters pages and reading what they have been up to. I also found alot of people from high school too. I am amazed to see their lives and how they have changed. Most of them are married and have beautiful children. Good news!!! I am getting married this summer to my love Parker. My life is going to be changing. Change is a great thing though. I am excited to share this important time of my life with all of those I love and care about.. So I am excited to be starting this blog and keeping in touch with fellow bloggers! I also want to say how blessed I am with the wonderful people in my life. I honestly have great family and friends. Thanks for being you!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read about you and Park. I love you two so much and am so happy for you!! I couldn't ask for a more wonderful daughter-to-be. I'm so proud of you and all you are!! Love you!

    Jil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world sis, it's a fun way to waste your time! The sad thing is you will be getting onto your blog now with the hopes, wishes and desires that someone has left you a comment, it's pretty pathetic, I'm just glad I could be a part of it. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you have joined the bangwagon :)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete