Friday, March 6, 2009

Blissful day

I had a wonderful day today! One of my dear friends got married! I love the feeling of seeing two beautiful people married. I am so grateful for the happiness and true love that was so noticeable. I saw many friends that I have not seen in years. I was at the wedding with people I just love. My parents came and spent some time with Parker and my friends. One of my best friends Gina and her date Christian came to have dinner with us.. Oh how I love friends, honestly love these two! Good friends may be hard to find but I have been so lucky in my life. Those around me that I share laughter and good times with are priceless.. Today was good because life is good. I know that there are so many great things yet to come but I am enjoying the journey. How many times do we live in the past or future? I know I do all the time. That is a goal of mine to enjoy the present! Once again congrats Erica and Bryce. Your a beautiful couple!

1 comment:

  1. I think we all feel the same about you and Park. We see the love you have for each other and what good you do for each other and it makes us happy seeing that!! I think it's great advise to enjoy the journey, even the down times, because that's what we have to share and get us all through together. You are so amazing. I love you so much. Thanks for all you do and for the wonderful, sweet example you are!!

    ReplyDelete