Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CHANGE!!

I recently quit my job and I could not feel better about it. Don't get me wrong I feel so lucky that I had the opportunity to work where I did for the last 5 1/2 years. I learned so much and that is where I built my clientele. I worked with some of the nicest and most caring people I know.

Change is hard for almost everyone, especially for me. I freak myself out with just about everything. So this is why I am so proud that I finally made this change. I quit the salon and started booth rent. Now I run my own business. I can tell you that a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I feel like a new woman, ha ha cheesy I know. Do we always pay attention to what our inner self is telling us?? I think we know ourselves better than we give credit for. Ultimatley we know what is best for ourselves. I know I was watched over during the change cause everything has just fallen right into place. I feel so blessed to have a Heavenly Father that loves me and wants whats best for me.

3 comments:

  1. Exciting & Good for you! Where are you working now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! I know you will do a wonderful job running your own business. I think it gives you a real sense of ownership and you will do great!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Seems like theres a lot of change going on at L.F but I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete