Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The new pups...

We added two new puppies to our family! We are very excited and love having them around. We got two because we both wanted a different kind and could not agree on just one. Dixie is our little Brittany Spaniel and she is so energetic and quite the little biter. Parker wants to train her as soon as possible for hunting reasons. I know she is going to be really smart.


Rosy is our Maltipoo. She loves to snuggle you when you hold her. My parents have a Maltipoo and this is where I fell in love with this breed. They have great temperaments. So sweet.

We are loving the new change at our house with these guys. Dogs really are man's best friend, and woman's too:)!!

6 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to say I'm a fan of the maltipoo too. They're both so cute, especially the little, baby Brittany, but Taylor's family got a Brittany last year and she has been the bain of my existence since she came around. Way too much jumping and scratching on poor little Hazel...

    Good luck with the puppy training, they're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They both stole my heart. I loved spending time and playing with them. So happy for you and Park. Can't wait to babysit them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i just wanna kiss them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute..they should keep you busy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete