Monday, July 26, 2010

The new place!

So this is not really like me to post pictures of my personal haven but it's new to us and we wanted to share this with those we care about.. Parker and I bought this house and moved in the first week of June.. We have loved having our own place and knowing we can change ANYTHING we want...

Here are a few pictures of our home. It was built in the 1940's and so therefore we need to update and change a few things still as we go. I didn't bother taking any pictures upstairs yet because we will be remodeling up there. It is set up like an apartment with a bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen. Pictures will soon be posted. The basement is storage and half unfinshed so I didn't take any there either. So pretty much this our main floor, where we spend all of our time anyways:)



This is our backyard... Fields behind us, true country out here :)


This is the front, Parker is in the process of putting a new roof on!




This is our living room


That is the front door.




6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new house! I love older homes, I always tell my husband that if we ever build one day we have to make it look like it was bulit decades ago cause they are so cute! Good luck on all the remodling:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. Love the house and all that live there!! You guys are awesome. It's so neat to see you guys making it your own!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie I love it! You guys did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So darling...You have an amazing lot! Good Luck with all the remodeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute place. I am happy for you both.

    ReplyDelete