Monday, April 13, 2009

Parker's birthday


Yesterday was not only Easter but Parker's birthday. It was a day of family time and rememberance. I love the holidays but especially Easter. It has such meaning to me and I am so thankful for what it means in my life. I love the Savior and all he did for all of us.

After church on Easter, Parker and I packed a picnic lunch. For his birthday he wanted to drive as far as he could before dinner. We got in the car and started heading east. We wanted to make it to the sister hills in Wyoming. After three hours in the car we made it to Wyoming and back just in time for dinner. I love spending time with Parker, we sat and talked about everything.

The following day we went out to dinner with Parker's family. I love spending time with the Cornabys. Maddi was in town for the weekend and it has been so fun having her around. In my little selfish way I want her to just come back up this way. I totally understand that she is in love with Moab. Until then I will look forward to seeing her once a month.




This is the whole family at dinner, and Chris who is Maddi's new boyfriend.

2 comments:

  1. Happy b-day Parker, man you look old!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks for wanting me to come up - let's be honest, I have a new incentive... It was fun to be with the whole fam to celebrate park's b-day!

    ReplyDelete